Are you someone that thrives on the challenge of building new business? Do you enjoy networking and have a passion for selling?
Oh hey there, Inside Sales Rep, welcome to Secure Sense. We are an IT solution provider specializing in network and security services and product implementation and we are on the hunt for an Inside Sales Rep.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Inside Sales Representative to play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives at our HQ in Burlington. The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads identified, this candidate will reach out and meet with the business’ decisions makers to better understand their business needs and how our product could help them.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up
- Maintain a high level of product/service knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects/customers
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Report on inside sales activity, and keep detailed records on prospect/customer interactions
- Be a positive representative of Secure Sense and its brand in the industry
- Be a contributing member to the growth and success of Secure Sense which may result in responsibilities that go beyond those outlined above
- Have fun
Qualifications & Skills:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma preferred
- Proven inside sales experience required
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- IT industry experience is an asset
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems
Expected Start Date:
Permanent Full Time
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.