Secure Sense is currently looking for a Junior Marketing Specialist to assist in the day-to-day marketing activities. The Junior Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of all Secure Sense marketing and communications strategies.
So, why work for Secure Sense? Besides being a dog-friendly office, we are a fun, energetic team, with the company culture to match. Every day, we strive to ensure that we deliver industry-leading services and deliverables, all while having a good time. We’ve also been known to hit a ball or two on our softball team, Pitch Don’t Kill My Vibe. (We’re currently recruiting if you know any sluggers).
As part of our continual growth, we are looking to add to our Marketing division by hiring a Junior Marketing Specialist.
Count me in, what should I expect?
Candidates must have a knack for writing, a basic understanding of the industry with a willingness to learn more, and some experience to achieve our business goals. This individual will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across various marketing activities.
Goals will include maintaining the brand integrity of Secure Sense and strategically positioning us as a trusted source of IT services.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to, the following:
- Be the champion of our partner marketing activities to achieve a complete picture
- Client stories, case studies
- Co-branded data sheets
- Internal marketing plans and documentation
- Develop, manage and produce materials to create a cohesive image and message for print and offline communication vehicles
- Develop Secure Sense written content for marketing materials including our company weekly recap and blog posts
- Be the sales team’s right-hand man and support in various tradeshows and other internal documentation support
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
Some other responsibilities may include:
Performs marketing communications support activities including:
- Assist with email campaigns
- Event planning and promotion
- Write and edit articles, blogs, web and print collateral
- Designs, formats, and proofreads presentation material
- Ability to create an interesting infographic, visual charts, and graphics
The ideal candidate would have:
- Post-Secondary Degree with a Marketing focus
- At least 1-year job-related experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with a wide range of staff, and technology partners
- Proficient MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Good with the Adobe Suite, and willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize own workload
- Has a good sense of humour, we are a fun company!
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.