Secure Sense is currently looking for a skilled and motivated Marketing and Brand Assistant to assist in the day-to-day marketing activities. The Marketing and Brand Assistant is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of all Secure Sense marketing and communications strategies. Goals will include maintaining the brand integrity of Secure Sense and strategically positioning us as a trusted source in IT services. Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to, the following:
- Launch and manage new blog initiatives to drive attendance and meet profitability goals through effective marketing programs.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with company business goals and objectives.
- Evaluate the success of various communication strategies and provide and implement recommendations for improvement.
- Serve as key liaison between Secure Sense and our partners during events
- Develop, manage and produce materials to create a cohesive image and message for print and all offline communication vehicles.
- Develop Secure Sense written content for marketing materials including our weekly recap and blog posts.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
Performs marketing communications support activities including:
- Assist with email campaigns
- Event planning and promotion
- Write and edit articles, blogs, web and print collateral
- Assist in managing webinar schedules and coordinating presenter schedules
- Designs, formats, and proofreads presentation material
- Ability to implement corporate design guide principles
- Ability to create interesting visual charts and graphics
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing Program
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good with the Adobe Suite, and willing to learn more
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize own workload.
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our growing team, send your CV and resume to Mackenzie @ email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing and Brand Assistant”