Marketing and Brand Associate
Secure Sense is currently looking for a Marketing and Brand Associate to assist in the day-to-day marketing activities at our HQ in Burlington. The Marketing and Brand Associate is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of all Secure Sense marketing and communications strategies.
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our team. Candidates must have a knack for writing, an understanding of the industry (or willingness to learn), and some experience to achieve our business goals. This individual will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all blog content and create engaging social media posts that will support the blog.
Goals will include maintaining the brand integrity of Secure Sense and strategically positioning us as a trusted source in IT services. Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to, the following:
- Launch and manage new blog initiatives to drive attendance and meet profitability goals through effective marketing programs.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with company business goals and objectives.
- Serve as key liaison between Secure Sense and our partners during events
- Develop, manage and produce materials to create a cohesive image and message for print and offline communication vehicles.
- Develop Secure Sense written content for marketing materials including our company weekly recap and blog posts.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
Other Responsibilities May Include:
Performs marketing communications support activities including:
- Assist with email campaigns
- Event planning and promotion
- Write and edit articles, blogs, web and print collateral
- Designs, formats, and proofreads presentation material
- Ability to create interesting infographic, visual charts and graphics
- A huge bonus if you know a thing or two about Google Ad Words and SEO
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a degree in a Marketing Program
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Good with the Adobe Suite, and willing to learn more
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize own workload.
- Has a good sense of humor, we are a young fun company!
- Softball skillz are a bonus! You’re welcome to join in our company team, Pitch Don’t Kill My Vibe
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.