6 ways Sophos Home can keep your kids safe this school year!
In many parts of the world right now we are right in the middle of back-to-school season. Kids are getting excited to see their friends again and head back to the classroom, and are preparing for the best possible experience in school this year.
But what about at home? With so much of a child’s social life, homework and playtime happening online nowadays, you want to make sure their experience on the internet is as safe and fun as possible.
We have a number of tips that your kids can use to be safer online and on social media. But no matter how careful or internet-savvy your kids might be, criminals are always coming up with new ways to cause problems and find their way into your home computers.
Here are 6 ways Sophos Home can protect your kids this school year:
- Web filtering: Sophos Home offers 28 web filter options, giving you the ability to allow, warn, or block entire categories of websites from your children’s computers. Categories range from blogs and chat sites to gambling and pornography.
- Web and phishing protection: Even if kids are surfing good sites online, bad things can still happen. We can prevent access to sites that have been unknowingly compromised by malware and prevent kids from being redirected to fake websites posing as the real thing.
- Potentially Unwanted Application protection: Worried your kids could be downloading apps and programs on their computer that are full of ads, spyware and other issues? Sophos Home can detect and prevent these applications and programs from installing or running.
- Antivirus/Antimalware: Sophos Home can stop and remove malware that would allow cybercriminals to steal information and spy on your children.
- Management: Multiple kids in multiple places? Sophos Home can manage and protect up to 10 Macs and PCs on one account, no matter where in the world they are located.
- Money: Kids cost a lot of money. Sophos Home can protect them all without a penny, shilling, kopek, cent or any other currency you can think of.
We’re a little bit biased, but we think Sophos Home is the ideal way to keep your kids safe online this year, and give you one less thing to worry about.