Secure Sense is currently on the hiring hunt for an energetic, dynamic Account Executive extraordinaire to join our Sales division here in Burlington, ON. Secure Sense was built to help North American organizations of all sizes defend and protect their companies against cybercrime and ultimately strengthen their security posture through a variety of services.
Searching for your dream job? At Secure Sense, we strive to help our employees find a passion and purpose while growing professionally through a continuous learning mentality.
As an Account Executive, you will serve as a direct link between Secure Sense and our clients. Whether you are generating new business or inheriting existing customers, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support and serving as a primary point of contact for our GTA customers.
So, why work for Secure Sense? Besides being a dog-friendly office, we are a fun, energetic team, with the company culture to match. Every day, we strive to ensure that we deliver industry-leading services and deliverables, all while having a good time. We’ve also been known to hit a ball or two on our softball team, Pitch Don’t Kill My Vibe.
Count me in, what should I expect?
You will be successful in this role if you have a thorough understanding of what we do, and how we do it. You will actively seek to grow our client portfolio and increase sales. You will be responsible for generating revenue through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, product/service recommendation, and closing sales. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
You will also be responsible for developing relationships with partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Proficiently identify and qualify opportunities using a variety of methods
- Initiate the sales process by scheduling meetings, understanding account requirements, coordinating/making initial presentation, etc.
- Close sales by building rapport with the potential account, explaining/presenting product and service capabilities, overcoming objections, preparing and finalizing contracts
- Develop a strong understanding of the various products and services that Secure Sense provides
- Effectively demonstrate to current, and prospective, clients how these products and services will provide value
- Establish long-term relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels of client organizations
- Continuously focus on moving and growing opportunities through the sales cycle for Secure Sense
- Ensure the retention and growth of existing Secure Sense customers
What else should will I need to do?
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry and product knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects, and by participating in educational opportunities
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Support marketing initiatives and organization mission by completing related activities as needed
- Cultivate strong relationships with partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Be a contributing member to the growth and success of Secure Sense which may result in responsibilities that go above and beyond those outlined above
Other assets that we’re looking for:
- Exceptional listening and communication skills and an ability to build rapport with customers, partners, and colleagues
- Presentation skills to design and deliver effective presentations one-to-one and to groups at executive levels
- Demonstrated negotiation and persuasion skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum of 5 years corporate sales experience within the Information Technology industry
- Experience selling IT solutions, managed and professional services
- Experience with commercial, financial and governmental verticals
- IT industry related sales certifications
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.