Account Executive – IT Specialist
Secure Sense Solutions –GTA, ON
Are you tired of selling security products you don’t believe in? Don’t have the confidence in your company’s technical bench to deliver? Want to expand your customer base with the opportunity to reach new customers?
Canada’s fastest growing IT security company is continuing to grow in Canada and is seeking individuals who have a passion for IT and want to work in a relaxed and enjoyable office environment.
Secure Sense Solutions is an IT solution provider specializing in network and security services and product implementation. Secure Sense is a fun environment full of smart and technical individuals and we are looking to add those who understand our company values, goals, and beliefs.
Are you someone with high energy, a passion to win, determination and ability to penetrate new accounts? Apply now!
Secure Sense is in pursuit of a highly motivated candidate with an enthusiastic attitude, responsible for creating and sustaining long-term customer relationships to join our Burlington office to support growing sales across the GTA.
In this role, the Account Executive serves as a direct link between Secure Sense and our clients. Whether this individual is inheriting existing or obtaining new accounts, they will be providing ongoing support and serving as the primary point of contact for our Southern Ontario clients. This is role is primarily business development.
This individual will have a thorough understanding of all Secure Sense offerings and actively seek to grow our client portfolio and increase sales. Acting as a liaison between Secure Sense and clients, you will be required to analyze business needs and proficiently sell security, network and data center solutions to resolve specific business needs. The Account Executive will leverage a multi-faceted approach, utilizing phone, email, conferences and in-person selling; all of which will focus on driving and closing business opportunities.
This candidate is ultimately:
- Knowledgeable in the Information Technology industry
- Customer-Relationship oriented
- Proficient communicator
- Results Oriented
- Great Listener
- Ninja Office Skills is an asset
- Proficiently qualifying real opportunities and assuring successful pursuit of IT solutions using our partners/vendor technologies
- Ensure the retention and growth of existing Secure Sense customers
- Develop a strong understanding of the advanced products and services that Secure Sense provides
- Effectively demonstrate to current, and prospective clients how these products and services will provide value
- Establish long-term relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels of client organizations
- Continuously focus on moving and growing opportunities through the sales cycle for Secure Sense
- Business Acumen – understanding of customer goals, objectives, and operations
- Solution Selling – end to end knowledge of the sales cycle and how to effectively launch and execute a sales pursuit
- Finance based selling skills while keeping Secure Sense and the customer in mind
- Knowledge and awareness of industry standards and knowledge of the service elements and components required to deliver IT services
- Knowledge of IT sourcing models and the underlying sources of competitive advantage of those models
- Sufficient Information Technology technical and operations knowledge to credibly sell and represent Secure Sense:
-Security, Networking & Data Center Solutions
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience within IT is a must
- Persuasion skills to construct a convincing business case, express it clearly and gain consensus around decisions, plans, and actions
- An ability to translate and communicate strategic opportunities into requirements
- Presentation skills to design and deliver effective presentations one-to-one and to groups at executive levels.
- Ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
- Change management – Ability to work effectively with shifting demands and rapid change.
Organizational skills – Ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills – Exceptional listening and communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers and diverse audiences in a variety of settings.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Interest in representing a sophisticated security solutions portfolio including professional services, forensics and advanced solutions such as malware protection and SIEM.
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- A post secondary education is preferred
- IT service provider and industry related sales certifications are an asset
- Minimum of 8 years corporate sales experience with information technology service firms
- Experience selling IT solutions, managed and professional services
- Demonstrated IT Security experience and knowledge
- Experience with commercial, financial and governmental verticals preferred
- A proven record in strategic selling demonstrated thorough performance against a sales quota
Expected start date: 2021-09-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.