Secure Sense is currently seeking a qualified & experienced Director of Professional Services to join our Team. The Director, Professional Services will lead and oversee the delivery of IT Security technologies that support enterprise-level security platforms. This role will work closely with the Director, Operations to ensure excellence in delivery execution by leading the team to guide clients through the entire project lifecycle including configuration, integrations an infrastructure. This role will be responsible for understanding the business needs of our clients while supporting scale and managing profitable growth. Working closely with a team of highly skilled professionals, the Director, Professional Services will provide superior leadership to motivate a dynamic team and cultivate growth.
The Secure Sense work environment and corporate culture is a collaborative space that embraces continual learning and self-motivated excellence while realizing that the most inspiring places to work are those that include an element of fun. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals who share our vision for continued growth and positive collaboration in the workplace, as well as with our partners and customers.
Sounds great, so what’s the role exactly?
Reporting to the CEO, the Director, Professional Services will be responsible to:
- Lead the professional services team providing management and guidance to deliver a diverse portfolio concurrent client projects
- Demonstrate strong technical ability and working experience (min 5+ years) in IT Security technologies such as: Endpoint Security Platforms, SIEM, Data Loss Prevention, IPS/IDS, Vulnerability Scanners etc.
- Develop and execute on a continual process improvement cycle that includes project delivery, resource allocation change management, client relationships and business objectives that drive customer success
- Work closely with the Sales and Sales Engineering teams to design and estimate custom implementations and projects
- Ensure project implementations meet schedule and budget requirements all while satisfying clients
- Manage the outcomes of client and partner escalations in a professional and timely manner
Aside from ninja skills, what other technical talents should I have?
- College or University degree/diploma in a relevant area of study (strong preference for specialization in security)
- Minimum 5+ years of project management and delivery experience deploying cyber security solutions and supporting products similar to enterprise security solutions.
- Minimum 5+ years leadership experience of a multi-faceted teams
- Strong working knowledge of IT Security technologies such as: Endpoint Security Platforms, SIEM, Data Loss Prevention, IPS/IDS, Vulnerability Scanners, Windows and *NIX OS administration,
- Minimum two (2) years previous experience supporting products on our line card or similar enterprise security solutions.
- Working Knowledge of network architecture and protocols
- Must demonstrate superior leadership, technical and communication skills with a strong business acumen
- Must have exceptional written and spoken communication skills with the ability to make presentations to a variety of audiences
- Excellent project management, consulting and process improvement skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the natural ability to lead and inspire teams
Not Required but an asset:
- Industry standard certification(s) relevant to Information Security
- Engineer/deployment level vendor certifications in any of the technologies on our line card
- Prior work experience in a SOC or supporting IT Security Managed Services
Why Secure Sense?
Let your career take off with a company that cares about you, and your personal and professional needs. With endless opportunities and a company culture that supports continuous education, Secure Sense is the right place for you to learn, grow and flourish professionally.
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.