Secure Sense is currently on the hiring hunt for a qualified & experienced IT Security Professional Services Consultant to join our Professional Services Team here in Burlington, ON. Secure Sense was built to help North American organizations of all sizes defend and protect their companies against cybercrime and ultimately strengthen their security posture through a variety of services.
Searching for your dream job? At Secure Sense, we strive to help our employees find a passion and purpose while growing professionally through a continuous learning mentality.
So, why work for Secure Sense? Besides being a dog-friendly office, we are a fun, energetic team, with the company culture to match. Every day, we strive to ensure that we deliver industry-leading services and deliverables, all while having a good time.
The Professional Services Consultant position is a full-time, permanent position with flexible hours. In this role, the Professional Services SME will deploy and configure IT Security technologies including any or all of the following: Endpoint Security Platforms, SIEM, Data Loss Prevention, IPS/IDS, Vulnerability Scanners, and other technologies supporting the products we sell and services that we provide. To see a full listing of technologies currently supported by Secure Sense please visit our website (http://securesense.ca/partners/). Secure Sense welcomes applications from individuals who have hands-on experience deploying, configuring and administering any of our technology partners’ products or equivalent.
Count me in, what should i expect?
An experienced Professional Services Consultant will have the ability to deploy, configure and support enterprise-level security platforms. Candidates must have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and to become experts with these tools, often by obtaining industry standard or vendor certifications. As a product SME you will be asked to scope and architect solutions in diverse customer environments, deploy and support these solutions, interact with customers and our internal team as a go-to technical resource, as well as interface with vendors to stay up-to-date on product updates, releases, features and overall product roadmap. You will also help to support our own deployments of various solutions and controls.
The Secure Sense work environment and corporate culture is a collaborative space that embraces continual learning and self-motivated excellence while realizing that the most inspiring places to work are those that include an element of fun. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals who share our vision for continued growth and positive collaboration in the workplace, as well as with our partners and customers.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- College or University degree/diploma in a relevant area of study (strong preference for specialization in security)
- Minimum two (2) years previous experience during the past five (5) years supporting products on our line card or similar enterprise security solutions.
- Working Knowledge of network architecture and protocols
- Strong Windows and *NIX OS administration
- Experience supporting products and services to customers
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and to make informed, responsible decisions
- Multitasking skills and ability to juggle several competing priorities
Not Required but an asset:
- Industry standard certification(s) relevant to Information Security
- Engineer/deployment level vendor certifications in any of the technologies on our line card
- Prior work experience in a SOC or supporting IT Security Managed Services
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.