The Secure Sense work environment and corporate culture is a collaborative space that embraces continual learning and self-motivated excellence while realizing that the most inspiring places to work are those that include an element of fun.
Secure Sense is currently looking for a Tier 1 SOC Analyst with the ability to utilize commercial and internal tools to quickly analyze, detect, and respond to cyber security incidents. Candidate must be flexible to work any shift (Days, Afternoons or Nights), as well as weekends as needed.
Event detection? Check. Event investigation? You betcha! Escalation? Remediation? Health checks? Definitely.
If you’re someone who thrives on learning new concepts and can develop methodologies quickly, we want to hear from you, today! Are you a SOC Analyst that understands the importance of responding to time-sensitive incidents, and doing so with a BFS (big fat smile)? We are looking for someone who is a team player, and excels working daily with our talented SOC team, as well as interacting with customers.
Do you think you’re ready to join this group of very elite cyber security individuals? Not going to lie, we’ve got some bigwigs here, so we ask you don’t bug them for signatures.
· Working Knowledge of at least some of the following: firewalls, IDS/IPS, MPS, SIEM, DLP
· Windows OS, *NIX
· Industry certification(s) in a relevant specialization
· Experience with malware forensics
· Good understanding of network architecture
· Prior work experience in a SOC
· Experience and/or training with security vendor appliances, enterprise networking equipment–especially with any of our vendor partners (see http://securesense.ca/partners)
· College or University degree/diploma in a relevant area of study (strong preference for specialization in security)
· Previous experience related to information technology (strong preference for information security)
· Multitasking skills
· Ability to learn quickly on the job and to make informed, responsible decisions
· Customer Service experience
· Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
· High level of MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Access)
Let your cybersecurity career take off with a company that cares about you, and your personal and professional needs. With endless opportunities and a company culture that supports continuous education, Secure Sense is the right place for you to learn, grow and flourish professionally.
Secure Sense welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.